The Forum is organised by the Bureau of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Latvia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Latvia, Ministry of Economics of Latvia, Economists Association 2010, Latvian Business School, Latvian Commercial Banks Association and the Latvian Employers’ Confederation. The Organizing Committee invites you to take part at the Baltic Economic Forum! Highlights of the Forum:
• The lessons learnt in the Baltic region by coping with the impact of global the economic and financial crisis. The challenges ahead.
• Functioning of EU Single Market in the Baltic Sea region.
• Corporate Governance as a driver of Baltic competitiveness.
• Baltic banking during and after the crisis.
• Strengthening knowledge and innovation as the drivers of the future growth.
• Creating a better accessibility of the Baltic Sea Region by improving internal and external transport links.
• Role of the public and private resources in the availability of the financing for recovery and growth.
Keynote addresses will be given by these prominent speakers:
• Valdis Dombrovskis, Prime Minister of the Republic of Latvia
• Andrius Kubilius, Prime Minister of Republic of Lithuania
• Andrus Ansip, Prime Minister of the Republic of Estonia
• Johannes Hahn, EU Commisioner for Regional Policy
• Andris Piebalgs, EU Commisioner for Development
• Johnny Åkerholm, President and CEO, Nordic Investment Bank
• Hakan Berg, Head of Baltic Banking, Swedbank
You can register at www.balticeconomicforum.com.
As the number of participants is limited by 400 and is by invitations only, the registration will be closed on September 1.
Forum sponsors: Latvenergo, Latvian Railway (LDz) and IBM Latvia.
The event is co-financed under the Management Partnership concluded between the European Commission and the Government of Latvia. The aim of the Management Partnership is to inform the society about the European Union.
To register your participation or get any additional information please visit our website www.balticeconomicforum.com
or please feel free to get in touch with us personally on +371 67326562 or email@example.com